The basic designing of a landing page is similar to a normal web page except one major difference. The purpose and target of a landing page are to push visitors to take action and complete the task you have intended for them, which could be filling up a form, clicking a button or calling you. A special focus is also given to creating a good experience for users with marvelous design concepts.
- The header is the foremost aspect of a Landing Page. Thus, our prime focus remains on creating a highly appealing header for the page which will keep your visitors glued to your website.
- Another very important aspect is the personalization of the landing page. We personalize the landing page based on the visitor’s history, demographics, geo-location etc.
That’s what landing page ought to do. The moment the users are redirected to your web page after clicking an ad link, they should be so captivated that they would be unable to leave the site before responding to your call to action.
An importance of Landing Page
Any business who invests in SEO and PPC for digital marketing requires landing pages designed specific to the ad links they publish. Directing users to your homepage through ad links has a very low rate of visitor converts. Whereas, if users are redirected to a page specific to what the ad links prompt then the probability of turning those visitors into solid leads increases by multiple folds.
This observation is based on a simple fact that users have a very short attention span and if they don’t see what they are looking for within seconds of landing on a page, then you lose them as customers.
We’ll produce a Landing Page that will smite your users at the very first sight.
- Help the reader perform the intended task without confusing him/her
- Look good on all devices, from widescreens to tiny mobile phones
- Have clear calls to action and keep the needs of the reader on top of the mind
- Blend with content instead of overwhelming it and obfuscating the core message
- Be uniform in look and feel everywhere, across all customer touch points
- Focus less on pretty, shiny things like 3D icons and more on utility( function over form)
A good web design is crucial because people online make snap decisions based on what they see, and first impressions are very hard to change.
Want to discuss any requirements or looking for a quote?